AM I A CANDIDATE FOR MINIMAL INVASIVE SURGERY?
The field of minimally invasive spine surgery continues to grow. Most surgeries today can be treated with some aspect of minimally invasive surgery and has become a preference were available. There are certain conditions that require standard open treatment, such as high-degree scoliosis, tumors and some infections. The options available depend on a patient's diagnosis and overall patient condition.
If your doctor has tried conventional therapies and has proposed surgery for relief of your symptoms or you are wondering whether surgery is the right option for you read on.
As a leading centre in n minimally invasive surgery and being privileged to work with the world’s leading best American and International Surgeons, AIMIS has unique areas of specialization and has treated the most difficult conditions with the latest technology.
AIMIS has helped thousands of patients find superior post-operative outcomes from minimal invasive surgery.
If any of the following describe elements of your condition, please contact us, to be able to benefit from the expertise of our leading surgeons to provide you with an opinion and treatment options.
If you have:
- TROUBLE STANDING FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME, SLEEPING, EXERCISING, OR PARTICIPATING IN DAILY ACTIVITIES – Minimally invasive spine surgery is not only for severe spine conditions but also when it’s stopping you from living a normal life without pain.
- NOT HAD SUCCESS WITH CONSERVATIVE TREATMENTS LIKE EXERCISE, PHYSICAL THERAPY, CHIROPATHY OR PRESCRIPTION PAIN MEDICATION - Delaying treatment and potential surgery can potentially lead to your pain worsening over time as the conditions can become chronic.
- BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH A SPINAL DISORDER OR TRAUMA - for example bulging or herniated disc, degenerative disc disease, or fracture of the spine, etc.
- BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH A CHRONIC SPINE CONDITION – like Scoliosis, Kyphosis, Spinal Arthritis, etc.
- FAILED SPINE SURGERY AND HAVE NOT FOUND RELIEF – Revision Surgery is our expertise - for patient who had some sort of previous open spine surgery before they were aware of MIS or of what AIMIS offers.
- BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH A RARE CONDITION LIKE A TARLOV CYST - and have been told its asymptomatic, yet you are in excruciating and debilitating pain
- A SPINAL CORD INJURY - and want to be evaluated for our clinical trial